Thank you for the submission of your symposium proposal!
The program committee of the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology and Functional Neuroimaging (DGKN) e.V. cordially invites you to submit a proposal for a symposium at this conference.
Next year’s conference will be focusing on brain network dynamics, aimed at a broad coverage of work from network dynamics underlying normal and disturbed brain function on different scales ranging from microcircuit to large-scale networks, to network modeling and the modulation of brain function. Ideally, symposium proposals should match the overarching theme, but submissions on topics of general relevance will also be considered.
The submission deadline has expired.
After the program committee has reviewed all submissions, submitters will be notified of acceptance or rejection by email in the end of October 2022.
The submission should contain the following information:
- Title of symposium
- Brief description of symposium (max. 500 words)
- Session format (regular or long symposium)
- Title, name, affiliation of the chair and co-chair of the session
- Title, name, affiliation and title of individual presentations of the speakers
For which topics can symposia be submitted?
- Brain network dynamics underlying sensorimotor and cognitive processes
- Disturbance of network dynamics in neurological and psychiatric disorders
- Briding across scales: from microcircuits to large-scale networks
- Basic and translational aspects of network modulation
- Modeling of brain functions and their disturbances
- Additional topics
The meeting will feature two types of symposia with different durations: regular symposia lasting 90 minutes and comprising presentations of up to four speakers, as well as longer symposia with 105 minute duration, which can accommodate up to five presentations.
- The submission deadline is August 31, 2022.
- The abstract must not exceed 500 words.
- Papers can be submitted in German or English. The presentation will be in the language of submission.
- After the program committee has reviewed all submissions, submitters will be notified of acceptance or rejection by email in the end of September / beginning of October 2022.
- The registration fee of all active participants of accepted submissions (chairs, co-chairs, speakers) will be waived.
- Upon request, travel expenses can be partially refunded.
- With the submission of a proposal, the submitting person must provide information about personal relationships with business enterprises and declare possible conflicts of interest. These are usually present if the submitter has an interest in or receives financial contributions from companies.